Immanuel Kids is a warm and inviting setting where we welcome children from birth through 5th grade during our 10:30 service. Our Children’s Ministry is under the leadership of Sherry West, the Youth and Children’s Director. Sherry has over 15 years of experience working with children and youth. Our Sunday morning program is coordinated by Melissa Sanchez, who has worked for over 30 years with children both in church-led programming as well as professionally. At Immanuel, our Sunday School program is based on a biblically sound, gospel-centric curriculum. Each classroom is staffed with experienced teachers who have a love for the Lord and understand how to present this material based on the age and developmental level of the children they are serving. Our goals at Immanuel Kids are:
- Children will feel welcomed and experience God’s love and grace on Sunday mornings
- Children will learn that they are precious to Jesus and He wants to know them personally and be part of their lives
- Children will understand the bible tells us the story of how God loved us so much that He sent Jesus to redeem us from our sins
- Children will actively share this with their family and friends
- Children will grow into active and lifelong members of their church family
How to get involved:
- Reach out to Sherry or another member of Immanuel’s leadership team for more information or with any questions or concerns about the program.
(Sherry West 518-322-1690, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sign-up is online through the Immanuel website or can be done when you arrive at church on Sunday morning.
- We would love to talk further if you have a heart for children, are a member or considering becoming a member of Immanuel Church, and want to find ways to serve.